The Austin Materials Marketplace has been fully-funded by Austin Resource Recovery for the first two contract years, August 2014 to August 2016, with the intention to gradually transition to a network-supported, self-funding business model starting in Fall 2017. Part of this business model includes network subscription fees, outlined below, based on organization size. Your network subscription gets your organization:
- Access to the Materials Marketplace platform (and the new & improved platform coming later this year),
- Match recommendations and facilitation assistance from our project team,
- Educational opportunities,
- Networking and cross-industry collaboration,
- And publicity from the program.
Get in touch with our team at email@example.com or 512.981.5417 with any questions.
Start with your number of employees:
- Small: 1-30 employees
- Medium: 30-200 employees
- Large: 200+ employees
Then estimate your materials generated per year:
- Small: less than 100 lbs/year or 1 cu yard
- Medium: between 100 lbs/year and 10,000 lbs/year, or between 1 cu yard and 40 cu yards
- Large: greater than 10,000 lbs/year or 40 cu yards
Finally, combine the two together:
- Small by Employee + Small by Materials = Small Subscription
- Small by Employee + Medium by Materials = Small Subscription
- Small by Employee + Large by Materials = Medium Subscription
- Medium by Employee + Small by Materials = Small Subscription
- Medium by Employee + Medium by Materials = Medium Subscription
- Medium by Employee + Large by Materials = Large Subscription
- Large by Employee + Small by Materials = Medium Subscription
- Large by Employee + Medium by Materials = Large Subscription
- Large by Employee + Large by Materials = Large Subscription
Nonprofits, academic institutions and government entities are able to subscribe at the "Small" level. Discounts are available on a case-by-case basis - contact us.
Options are available for a yearly subscriptions and month-to-month subscriptions, which can be canceled at anytime. Please contact us at 512.981.5417 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.